Just to keep the record straight:
- I do not remember seeing Tennent's beer in any of the ATVRs, the state owned off-licences, only places where you can buy alcohol.
- Wind-dried puffins recipe has yet to be invented. The only thing "wind-dried" so far is the harðfiskur. That said, it would not be surprising to hear that dried puffins does exist in Vestmannaeyar where most of the puffin hunting takes place.
- "6 women to 1 man"... This really needs to be proven!!!
- Bar-frikki does not exist. There is something call the Ice Bar in the city centre. It is part of Restaurant Reykjavík, formerly known as Kaffi Reykjavík.
- Hreindýra bollur, reindeer balls, are reindeer meat balls and has nothing to do with genitalia.
- And finally, a pint costs 600isk (€7/$10) in a bar... not 2000isk!!!
Weather outside: mist, 7°C