Last year premiere was the very interesting "Paris, je t'aime", which is made of 18 short films and directed by over 20 film directors. My favorite short film was the one directed by the Coen brothers (Tuileries segment) featuring the actor Steve Buscemi in a hilarious quid pro quo in the Metro station of Les Tuileries.
A part from Persepolis, the films programmed this year are:
- Molière - directed by Laurent Tirard.
- Promets-moi - directed by Emir Kusturica
- L'avocat de la terreur - directed by Barbet Shroeder
- L'enfer - directed by Danis Tavonic
- 2 days in Paris - directed by Julie Delpy
- Serko - directed by Joël Farges
- Le dernier des fous - directed by Laurent Achard
- Changement d'adresse - directed by Emmanuel Mouret
- Dans les cordes - directed by Magaly Richard-Serrano
- Douches froides - directed by Antony Cordier
Very cold weather is announced for the week-end: a very good reason to go to cinema. Nonetheless, cold weather often means clear skies, and clear skies in means stunning sceneries. Below is a picture of Esjan taken yesterday from work around 2:30pm. The picture was taken with a phone so the quality is not there!
Weather outside: mostly cloudy, 0°C